Reliance Retail Store Manager Post
Reliance Retail Store Manager post is vacant in Goa. Any candidate who wants to apply for Reliance Retail Store Manager post can apply through the official website of Reliance Retail or you can do it through the link given below.
Reliance Retail Store Manager Post Job Description
- Hold accountability for Store target achievement and P&L responsibility.
- Monitor the daily operations attest ore including customer experience, escalations, revenue and people related responsibilities.
- Ideate, execute and continuously work toward smaking the product and service experience better for our customer stoen sure that the Store consistently exudes our brand experience.
- Monitor Inventory cycles and stock replenishment in coordinating with the Operations and Sourcing teams.
- Track and analyze Store and Team member performances on a daily basis and execute measures to enhance performance.
- Recommend measures to the board for enhancing store profitability and efficiency through process and system improvements.
- Liaise with Sourcing/Product/Customer Service team to share feedback on products and process as and when needed.
- Engage and motivate the team members towards target achievement, customer centricity and better performance and work with the Training Team on identifying training needs and work to wards building a motivated team at the Store.
- Requires working on Saturdays/Sundays.
- Preferred Industry: Retail, QSR and FMCG/Hospitality.
Preferred candidate profile Reliance Retail Store Manager Post
- Only from Large format Brands in Retail.
- Must be good in communications with pleasant personality.
- Must have relevant experience min 5+ Years with Retail/QSR/Hospitality.
- Must be Graduate.
- Must known English & local language.
- Ready to Relocate .