DSSSB has released the Notification for Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2024. This is a great opportunity to get a job in government schools in Delhi. Notification for recruitment to the posts of Nursery Teacher (DSSSB Nursery Teacher Job) has been issued by Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board. According to the released notification, there will be recruitment on 1455 posts. To apply for this vacancy, candidates who want to Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 Apply Online will have to visit the official website of DSSSB Recruitment dsssb.delhi.gov.in.
Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024
Recruitment has come out for 1455 posts of nursery teachers in government schools of Delhi. To apply for this vacancy, candidates will have to visit the official website of DSSSB dsssb.delhi.gov.in or you can also apply online very easily through the direct link given below. Only candidates having D.El.Ed can apply for this recruitment.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 : Eligibility
Only those candidates can apply for Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery recruitment 2023, who must have 12th pass, graduation and D.El.Ed diploma. However, short notification for this vacancy has not been issued by DSSSB. Eligibility etc. will be explained in detail in the detailed notification soon.
Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 Apply online Start Date
The application process for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment will start from 9 January 2024 and 7 February is the last date to apply. Candidates will have time till 7th February to deposit the application fee.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2024 Important Date
|Start Date for Apply Online
|Last Date for Apply Online
|Last Date for Pay Fee
DSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 : Application Fee
The application fee for Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 is Rs 100 for General/OBC/EWS and the fee is zero for SC/ST/PH candidates. The application fee for DSSSB Assistant Teacher will be paid through Net-Banking, Credit card, Debit card.
Application Fee for DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2024
|General / OBC / EWS
|Through Net-Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card
Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery : Salary
Candidates selected for the post of Delhi DSSSB Assistant Nursery Teacher Recruitment 2024 will get the salary of Assistant Teacher Nursery under Band 2, in which the basic salary will range from Rs 35,000 to Rs 55,000. Apart from this, benefits of all other government allowances will also be available. For more information, you can see the important information given below or see the notification available on the official website.
Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 Apply Online : Important Link
Important Link for Apply Online DSSSB Assistant Teacher Recruitment
|Link Active on 09/01/2024
Delhi DSSSB Assistant Teacher Nursery Recruitment 2024 Apply Online Process
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The official website is usually in the format http://dsssb.delhi.gov.in/.
- Navigate to the Recruitment Section: Look for the “Recruitment” or “Jobs” section on the website. This section typically contains information about current job openings, notifications, and application procedures.
- Check for Current Vacancies: Find the specific recruitment notification for the position you are interested in. This notification will provide details about the job, eligibility criteria, important dates, and the application process
- Register on the Website: If you are a new user, you may need to register on the DSSSB website. Provide the required information to create your account.
- Fill in the Application Form: Fill out the online application form with accurate and complete information. You may need to provide personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and any other documents as specified in the application form.
- Application Fee: Pay the application fee, if applicable. The fee details will be mentioned in the official notification. Payment can often be made online through various modes.
- Submit the Application: After completing the application form and paying the fee (if required), submit the application online. Make sure to take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.