Jharkhand is a state which is famous for its uniqueness in political, cultural and tourism. Whose capital is Ranchi. The Chief Minister of this state, Hemant Soren, has worked hard and started schemes for public welfare in various areas. One of these is Abua Awas Yojana , under which proper housing will be provided to the poor needy families of the state. This scheme is important because a good and safe housing is a fundamental right of every person. This scheme not only provides an opportunity to poor families to provide permanent houses, but also gives a chance to economically weaker families to have a comfortable life and independence.
Abua Awas Yojana 2023
Under the Abua Awas Yojana, three-room houses will be constructed by the Jharkhand government which will be constructed at convenient locations. These houses will mainly be received by those people whose income level is below the minimum income line. This will be a simple and transparent process, in which the needs of housing applicants will be given priority.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana
Jharkhand State Government is committed to provide permanent housing with basic amenities to all homeless and rural families living in dilapidated houses by the year 2026. From the year 2016, about 16 lakh houses were made available under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural and about 50 thousand houses were built under Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Awas Yojana. Despite this, a large number of people living in slums/homelessness are present in the state of Jharkhand. To provide permanent housing to such poor families, Jharkhand State Government has brought Abua Housing under which new housing will be provided.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana : Objective
The main objective of starting Abua Awas Yojana by Jharkhand State Chief Minister Hemant Soren ji is to provide permanent houses to such poor families of Jharkhand state. Those poor families who are homeless and whose houses are unbuilt or dilapidated, will be given a good house to live in through the Abua Awas Yojana. It will prove to be helpful for all those people of the state of Jharkhand who have found themselves in a critical situation and who do not have a permanent house to live in or are unable to build a permanent house due to their poverty. Under this scheme, financial facilities will be provided on the household budget, it will provide assistance to economically weaker families and will help in reducing social antisemitism. This will lead to economic growth of the middle class of the state and the valid Kamasutra of human resources can be protected.
Abua Awas Yojana : Benifit
- Houseless families will be provided housing under the Abua Awas Yojana Scheme.
- Under the Abua Awas Yojana, 3 rooms permanent houses will be given to the people.
- A target has been set to provide 8 lakh houses under this scheme.
- A budget of Rs 15,000 crore has been fixed for this scheme by the Jharkhand government.
- Jharkhand government has said to achieve this target by 2026
Abua Awas Yojna : Eligibility
- To avail the benefits of this Awas Yojna, the applicant must be a resident of Jharkhand state.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the houseless families who do not have a single permanent house.
- Also, the beneficiaries of PM Awas Yojana will not be given the benefit of Abua Awas Yojana.
Abua Awas Yojana : Important Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Rashan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
Abua Awas Yojana : Application Process
Let us tell you that under this scheme, you will get a three-room permanent house which will include a kitchen. Friends, the application for this scheme will have to be made according to your scheme, your government, your door program camp, after this the list of housing scheme will be released. In which there will be names of all the people to whom houses will be provided and after this the amount for housing will be transferred to the bank accounts of all the people.
Abua Awas Yojana Apply Online Link
Abua Awas Yojana : Overview
|Abua Awas Yojana
|CM Hemant Soren
|Permanent house for all
Abua Awas Yojana : Status Check
- After applying in the Abua Awas Yojana, let us know how we can check its status. Now after applying in the Housing Scheme, you receive a message on your mobile number as follows which contains your application number. And a link is received to check the status of the application. To check the status of Abua Awas Yojana, you have to click on this link.
- After this, the official website of Abua Awas Yojana will open in front of you, now you have to click on the track application.
- After this you have to enter your application number here i.e. enter the application number, after this you have to enter your mobile number and click on check application status.
- Now your status under Abua Awas Yojana will be visible to all of you, so now you can easily check the status of that housing scheme.